[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] current opinions on live vaccines and DiGeorge Syndrome

Hauck, Fabian Dr.med. Fabian.Hauck at med.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Apr 2 02:30:43 EDT 2013

Dear Joyce,

I think lymphocyte function is more important than absolute numbers (that are not so bad anyway).
Why not start with varicella? You could treat with ACV... When the vaccine is well tollerated you could continue with MMR.

Best wishes, Fabian

Fabian Hauck, MD
Assistant Doctor
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology - Stem cell transplantation
Immunological Service
Dr. von Haunersches Kinderspital
Lindwurmstraße 4
80337 München, Germany