[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] current opinions on live vaccines and DiGeorge Syndrome

Sullivan, Kathleen sullivak at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 2 11:00:21 EDT 2013

There are two published studies and a new one that confirms the first two from the CDC. It is really important to use the data. HIV is not DiGeorge and can I just make one more plug for using the genetic descriptor where appropriate?

Kate Sullivan, MD PhD
Professor of Pediatrics
ARC 1216 Immunology CHOP
3615 Civic Center Blvd.