[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Tuberous Sclerosis and CVID?

Mel.Berger at cslbehring.com Mel.Berger at cslbehring.com
Mon Apr 29 23:30:34 EDT 2013

Regardless of whether it is caused by the drugs singly or in combination, you have a patient who is having enough problems to have had multiple sinus X-rays and CT scans, low total IgG, and (we are assuming) non-protective antibody titers even after immunization. If that assumption turns out to be the fact, I would definitely have her on IgG replacement. Further, I would evaluate her chest carefully. If there is any evidence of bronchial or parenchymal disease, that would provide a further push towards IgG replacement.

Mel Berger