[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CVID, NRH and HSCT?

Sullivan, Kathleen sullivak at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri May 10 14:47:05 EDT 2013

I know Elie Haddad has translated a few and we have done a couple here. There are small numbers at different locations. It would be great to collect the data and the get the news out. We were pleased with the outcome of ours (no NRH though)

Kate

Kate Sullivan, MD PhD
Professor of Pediatrics
ARC 1216 Immunology CHOP