[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 17 yr old WF with CVID and neutropenia

Daniel Suez dsuez at dsallergy.com
Thu May 30 11:09:38 EDT 2013

I will also consider to look for GATA2 deficiency. I am not sure if that
was brought up.
Dan Suez

Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Clinic PA

Daniel Suez, MD
Board Certified in Allergy & Immunology and
Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology
Clinical Associate Professor
UT Southwestern Medical School at Dallas
Allergy & Immunology Division
1115 Kinwest Pkwy, Suite 100
Irving TX 75063
T: 972-401-0545 C: 214-708-0727