[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Subcutaneous Plaques following immunoglobbulin infusions

Richard Wasserman drrichwasserman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 16:55:52 EDT 2013

I take care of a teenage ADA deficiency SCID patient who developed
subcutaneous nodules, indurated 2cm masses without overlying discoloration,
when he began treatment with the 20% product. They have been slow to
resolve. He is tolerating the low infusion site reaction 10% product
without problems.

Are you confident that these infusion were subcutaneous and not intradermal?
Richard Wasserman

--
Richard L. Wasserman, MD, PhD
DallasAllergyImmunology