[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Subcutaneous Plaques following immunoglobbulin infusions

Kobrynski, Lisa lkobryn at emory.edu
Fri Jun 14 10:08:28 EDT 2013

We have had three patients develop ulcerative lesions which become indurated but not painful and have occurred sporadically. I agree that one concern I had was that the infusion was given intradermally. But I would expect that to be painful.
I also have several patients develop nonpainful SC nodules (3-5mm) after infusion with the 20% product which resolve after a few weeks. I have not had anyone complain of this with the 10% product.
You might consider doing a biopsy of the lesion to see what kind or tissue reaction is occurring.
Lisa Kobrynski

Sent from my iPhone