[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Puzzling Case

Maria Kanariou mkanariou at hol.gr
Wed Jun 19 11:03:04 EDT 2013

I propose to check for IL-1beta, Il-6, TNF-alpha & SAA in order to exclude
CAPS, although fever is not mentioned.

Maria

__________________________

Maria G. Kanariou, MD

Consultant in Paediatric Immunology

Director of the Dept. of Immunology-Histocompatibility

Specific Center & Referral Center for

Primary Immunodeficiencies - Paediatric Immunology

"Aghia Sophia" Children's Hospital

11527, Athens, Greece

Tel.: +30-2132013766, Fax: +30-2132013293

Emails: m.kanariou at gmail.com; m.kanariou at paidon-agiasofia.gr

http://www.paed-anosia.gr