[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 80y and combined immunodeficiency

Jason W. Caldwell jcaldwel at wakehealth.edu
Wed Jul 3 15:18:58 EDT 2013

I would consider Good syndrome and check for Thymoma.

Jason W Caldwell, DO
Assistant Professor Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
[Wake Forest School of Medicine]
Section Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergic, and Immunological Diseases
Medical Center Boulevard \ Winston-Salem, NC 27157
p 336.716.5166 \ f 336.716.4743 \ pager 336.806.8330
jcaldwel at wakehealth.edu \ WakeHealth.edu