[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 51yo CVID and HPV

Cunningham-Rundles, Charlotte charlotte.cunningham-rundles at mssm.edu
Fri Jul 26 09:51:02 EDT 2013

No data on that. But, no excess cervical CA in CVID as far as I can see with our data

On 7/25/13 8:16 PM, "Church, Joseph" <JChurch at chla.usc.edu> wrote:

Colleagues:

I follow a fairly healthy 51yo woman with CVID.

Recently, at a routine GYN visit, she was shown to be positive for HPV. Her pap smear is normal.

Is she at increased risk for cervical cancer relative to HPV+ women without CVID?

Joe Church
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.

The CIS-PIDD listserv is supported by:

E: info at clinimmsoc.org

Not a member of CIS? Please visit www.clinimmsoc.org <https://cis.execinc.com/edibo/Signup> to join!

You are currently subscribed to cis-pidd as: charlotte.cunningham-rundles at mssm.edu.