[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] HYPERgammaglobulinemia

dmvascon at usp.br dmvascon at usp.br
Tue Jul 30 17:46:17 EDT 2013

Besides previous suggestions I would like to propose also an autoimmune hepatitis, that usually presents with very high polyclonal IgG levels.
Nevertheless as Daniel suggested I would look for a possible B cell clonality.
Certainly non-immunological diseases as CF and others as suggested previously are important too.

Best,

Dewton

Dewton de Moraes Vasconcelos
University of São Paulo School of Medicine