[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Lymphopenia 17 year-old

Jason W. Caldwell jcaldwel at wakehealth.edu
Fri Aug 30 17:54:59 EDT 2013

For what it is worth, in these cases I like to look at CD45 RA and RO numbers too, but I start to get nervous at these absolute numbers and will usually give prophylaxis for PCP.
Jason W Caldwell MCS DO FAAAAI

Assistant Professor Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

Interim Director of Allergy/Immunology

Program Director Allergy/Immunology
Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergic and Immunological Diseases

Wake Forest School of Medicine
Medical Center Boulevard \ Winston-Salem, NC 27157
p 336.716.0572 \ f 336.716.4734
jcaldwel at wakehealth.edu \ WakeHealth.edu
[WFSM_color_reversed]