[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] A Gene Panel for PID Testing by NGS

Chang, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Chang at allkids.org
Mon Oct 21 16:37:09 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I have been working on a gene panel to assist the diagnosis of Primary Immunodeficiency diseases using next generation sequencing (NGS) technology. Please see attached gene list. I would appreciate to hear your opinion about the panel and what other genes you would like to see included. I have run 24 samples of known PID patient with good results. We are seeking more PID samples for validation. If you have any interesting samples we would be pleased to run them free of charge. However, we need these by November 22nd, 2013. You can mail samples to,

Dr. Yenhui Chang

Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine

All Children's Hospital

501 Sixth Avenue South

St. Petersburg, Florida 33701

Laboratory: 727-767-4976

The samples can be EDTA blood, DNA, or saliva. I can provide saliva collecting kit. Please include a brief description of the disease symptoms and a summary of lab test results.

Your opinion is highly appreciated.

Yenhui Chang

Yenhui Chang, MD, PhD, D.ABHI
Section Director, Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
All Children's Hospital
Johns Hopkins Medicine
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
Office: 727 767 4230
Laboratory: 727 767 4976
Fax: 727 767 8367

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you xxvii

E: info at clinimmsoc.org