[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] PID gene panel

Chang, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Chang at allkids.org
Wed Oct 23 17:17:03 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Thank you very much for the valuable input. I will send you a summarized gene list for the suggested genes. In order to add more genes to the next panel, I may have to remove the less important region coverage such as un-translated regions to accommodate the additional genes.

I greatly appreciate your enthusiastic response to our PID gene panel. The response was greater than expected. The number of samples pledged was overwhelming, and regrettably I will not be able to accept any more samples at this time. However, we would still welcome for validation purposes PID samples from particularly challenging cases, where you suspect involvement of a rare gene mutation.

Kind regards,

Yenhui

Yenhui Chang, MD, PhD, D.ABHI
Section Director, Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
All Children's Hospital
Johns Hopkins Medicine
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
Office: 727 767 4230
Laboratory: 727 767 4976
Fax: 727 767 8367

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you xxvii

E: info at clinimmsoc.org

or send a blank email to leave-44007315-183939985.3ea13d40a15475ac00ebbd9cd8a37d6d at lists.clinimmsoc.org