[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] severe molluscum/ CMC

Dr. Carsten Speckmann carsten.speckmann at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Thu Oct 24 07:40:47 EDT 2013

Bamboo hair? (Netherton?)
Naive T cells, TCR repertoire, g/d T cells? (combined ID? - the
undetectable IgM raises suspicion)
IgE is normal, but high levels somtimes just gradually evolve over time
in AD HIES and can be normal in some young children.
Plt are normal and the patient is female (so not classic WAS), but on
the end of your differential list you might want to add WIP deficiency

Dr. med. Carsten Speckmann
Funktionsoberarzt/Consultant Immunologist
Zentrum fuer Kinderheilkunde und Jugendmedizin
Centrum fuer Chronische Immundefizienz - CCI
Universitaet Freiburg
Mathildenstr. 1
79106 Freiburg
Germany