[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CVID with hidradenitis suppurativa+ acne conglobata and recurrent boils

Elie Haddad elie.haddad at umontreal.ca
Mon Dec 2 09:00:55 EST 2013

Same for me (n = 1), although the patient did not have CVID.
Elie

Elie Haddad, MD, PhD,
Professor of Pediatrics, University of Montreal,
Head, Pediatric Immunology and Rheumatology Division,
CHU Sainte-Justine, 3175 Cote Sainte-Catherine
Montreal, QC, H3T 1C5, Canada
Ph: 1 514 345 4713
fax: 1 514 345 4897
e-mail: elie.haddad at umontreal.ca