[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CVID with hidradenitis suppurativa+ acne conglobata and recurrent boils

Carla Gianelli gianellicarla at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 02:23:02 EST 2013

Etarnecept has better results than infliximab (25mg twice a week s.c.)

Alternative treatment to be consider with his dermatologist : CO2 laser +
healing by second intention / láser Smoothbeam ( diode laser . 1.450 nm) till
the patient loose weight .

Best regards

E: info at clinimmsoc.org

or send a blank email to leave-44194622-183939985.3ea13d40a15475ac00ebbd9cd8a37d6d at lists.clinimmsoc.org