[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Immunologist in Jordan

raed zyoud raedalzyoud at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 13:53:54 EST 2014

Thanks,
our institution approved Octagam 5% (octapharma) , Gammunex 10% (Grifols) is available in Jordan, we can arrange for that if patient tolerated it.
Regards,
Raed

RA'ED ALZYOUD MD
Queen Rania Children's Hospital
Immunology,Allergy and Rheumatology section
Bone Marrow Transplantation for Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders
Amman, Jordan

Cell phone (+962) 772473858
raedalzyoud at yahoo.com