[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] DNA testing for EVER and CXCR4?

Dewton Vasconcelos dmvascon at usp.br
Tue Feb 4 12:03:28 EST 2014

What about DOCK8 and GATA2?

Does he present fetaures that can be associated with these diseases?
I am remembering both diseases due to the fact that they can be
extremely polymorphic and, besides EVER and WHIM, also present
susceptibility to HPV as well as other viruses and proneness to neoplasias.
Moreover, ID with thymoma could be another possibility, as thymoma can
precede, be concomitant and succeed immunodeficiency.

Regards,

Dewton

Dewton de Moraes Vasconcelos, MD, PhD
Primary Immunodeficiencies Outpatient Unit ADEE3003
Lab. of Medical Investigation Unit 56
University of São Paulo School of Medicine

E: info at clinimmsoc.org