[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] PID search engine malfunction

Martelius Timi Timi.Martelius at hus.fi
Wed Mar 12 06:02:12 EDT 2014

Hi

I have been using the http://www.immunodeficiencysearch.com/
site every now and then ever since Prof Kate Sullivan told me about it.

Lately, however, if you try to use it by a mobile device or tablet, it gets redirected to some Brooklyn artist's pages. With PC the site works fine.

On the website there are no administrator contact details, so I thought that if someone on the list is involved with the service this would be nice to know.

sincerely

Timi Martelius MD
Dept of Infectious Diseases
Helsinki University Hospital