[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Recurrent pharyngeal thrush

Prescott Atkinson, M.D. PAtkinson at peds.uab.edu
Tue Mar 18 15:26:45 EDT 2014

I have had a couple of patients with recurrent oral candidiasis and very low MBL levels - always a question as to whether there could be something else as well, I suppose. One was a patient who developed candidiasis of the vocal cords after starting on CPAP.

T. Prescott Atkinson, MD PhD, Professor and Director

Division of Pediatric Allergy, Asthma & Immunology

University of Alabama at Birmingham

Tel: 205-939-9072