[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] FW: Peruvian 4-month-old girl with chronic diarrhea, agammaglobulinemia, cardiac defects and peculiar facies

stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Wed Mar 26 04:01:26 EDT 2014

Just to clarify Fabian's comment:

As many other centers, in Freiburg we do not offer WES as a certified
routine diagnostic procedure.
However, we offer NGS including WES free of charge in selected cases on the
basis of funded research projects on:

- CVID
- (S)CID
- IBD
- HLH and related
- ALPS and related
and selected other clinical presentations.

Beste Grüße

Prof. Dr. Stephan Ehl
Medizinischer Direktor

UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
CCI - Centrum für Chronische Immundefizienz

Breisacher Str. 117 - 2. OG, 79106 Freiburg i. Brsg., Germany
Telefon: +49(0)761.270-77300
Sekretariat +49(0)761.270-77550 fax +49(0)761.270-77600
e-mail: stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de