[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] FW: Peruvian 4-month-old girl with chronic diarrhea, agammaglobulinemia, cardiac defects and peculiar facies

Juan Carlos Aldave Becerra jucapul_84 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 01:17:01 EDT 2014

Dear professors,Thank you for your help offered. I will write you in a separate email to coordinate for the possibility to ship samples from the patient.Sincerely,Juan

Juan Carlos Aldave, MD
Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Hospital Nacional Edgardo Rebagliati Martins
Lima, Peru

E: info at clinimmsoc.org

or send a blank email to leave-44708170-183939985.3ea13d40a15475ac00ebbd9cd8a37d6d at lists.clinimmsoc.org