[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] FW:

Richard Wasserman drrichwasserman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 00:47:19 EDT 2014

Obviously, XLA is quite different. I had an adult XLA patient who underwent
liver transplant, developed a brain aspergilloma and recovered and
ultimately died of chronic rejection. Overall, he had an excellent quality
of life post-transplant. I think Charlotte is right about collecting solid
organ transplants in CVID. It might be broadened to include any PID.
Richard Wasserman
Dallas

--
Richard L. Wasserman, MD, PhD