[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Update on CVID with encephalitis

Church, Joseph JChurch at chla.usc.edu
Wed Jun 25 16:27:22 EDT 2014

Dewton:
NEJM just published a case of neuroleptospirosis that was only diagnosed with unbiased next gen sequencing (NEJM 2014; 370:2408).  Cultures, histology etc. of CSF and brain biopsy did not identify the causative organism.  Perhaps the authors would consider studying your patient.
Joe Church
Children’s hospital Los Angeles