[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Recurrent infection, no IgA, high IgM, normal IgG

Routes, John jroutes at mcw.edu
Mon Jul 7 14:46:17 EDT 2014

Agree would vaccinate to pneumovax and check response——would also consider GOF PI3KD mutations as a cause of recurrent infection with high IgM

John M. Routes, MD
Chief, Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Department of Pediatrics
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Medical College of Wisconsin
9000 W. Wisconsin Ave.