[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] interesting case

Milner, Joshua D. (NIH/NIAID) [E] jdmilner at niaid.nih.gov
Thu Jul 17 10:35:51 EDT 2014

Thanks Kim-- prf/grb staining did not get performed. Unfortunately there
are just a few precious vials of cells from the patient since he we an
infant when drawn and is now transplanted. However indeed following up on
a granule handling problem seems like a good idea-- we'd have a far easier
time if there were another person with something similar to validate the
lab and genetic findings.

Josh

E: info at clinimmsoc.org