[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CGD colitis

Haddad Elie elie.haddad at umontreal.ca
Mon Jul 28 11:02:50 EDT 2014

Dear Kate,
Yes, HSCT clears colitis in most CGD patients. In our hands, we experienced this I at least  6 cases, including 3 patients with AR CGD. Actually, this outcome is very satisfactory, the patient saying : " I had forgotten what it means to have normal stools"...Also, this is associated with a growth recuperation (I hope it is the way to say in English)...
It should cure also the fistula and all the inflammation.
All the best
Elie

E: info at clinimmsoc.org