[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CGD colitis

Klaus Warnatz klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Mon Jul 28 11:20:12 EDT 2014

Dear Kate,

we have transplanted two adults with active colitis one with X CGD  (no treatment, colitis not so active) and one with AR CGD (despite AZA + 5ASA active pan colitis in the FDG PET, long sigma stenosis, status post fistula but not during transplantation) both cleared their colitis without side effects. For me it was amazing, both are very thankful for the procedure.
this is my small experience

klaus
Prof. Dr. med. Klaus Warnatz

UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
University Medical Center Freiburg
Center for Chronic Immunodeficiency
Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology

Tel: +49-761-270-77640 / FAX -71000 / Pager: 12-7100

Breisacher Str. 117, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de
http://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/cci

E: info at clinimmsoc.org

or send a blank email to leave-45248145-183939985.3ea13d40a15475ac00ebbd9cd8a37d6d at lists.clinimmsoc.org