[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Transplanted boy with WAS

Sokolic, Robert (NIH/NHGRI) [E] sokolicr at mail.nih.gov
Thu Aug 7 12:05:53 EDT 2014

If What was the preparative regimen for the original transplant? If it was
non-myeloablative, I would consider myeloablative preparation.

Did you look at NK function in the patient, or in the donors?

Would consider sending blood to Jordan Orange to see if immune synapse
formation by pt NK cells is abnormal. If so, this would argue for either
myeloablative transplant or an alternative donor.
Rob Sokolic

E: info at clinimmsoc.org