[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Sarcoid granulomatous disease (or lymphoma) and CVID

Routes, John jroutes at mcw.edu
Mon Aug 25 10:06:58 EDT 2014

Dewton
I have seen lymph nodes with SUVs in the teens in patients with multisystemic granulomatous disease—I doubt this is sarcoidosis and would check for pulmonary disease as well
Jack

John M. Routes, MD
Chief, Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Department of Pediatrics
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Medical College of Wisconsin
9000 W. Wisconsin Ave.