[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Histiocytosis and persistant disseminated atypical mycobacteria

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 05:06:19 EDT 2014

Thanks everyone for your help. I´ll keep you updated.
Best regards,

Luis Ignacio Gonzalez-Granado
Immunodeficiencies Division
Hematology & Oncology Division
Pediatrics. Hospital 12 octubre. Madrid. Spain

E: info at clinimmsoc.org

or send a blank email to leave-45515235-183939985.3ea13d40a15475ac00ebbd9cd8a37d6d at lists.clinimmsoc.org