[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Chronic Norovirus Infection

Markus G Seidel markus.seidel at medunigraz.at
Wed Sep 24 10:06:55 EDT 2014

There is one LRBA-deficient 11yo girl with CVID/ALPS overlap syndrome who is on TPN because of malabsorption /IBD with chronic Norovirus infection in Graz, Austria. Symptoms may be due to the underlying disease itself and potentially aggravated (or not) by the Virus.
Yours, Markus Seidel

sent from a private mobile device | please excuse typos | PD Dr.med. Markus G. Seidel | work T +43 316 38512621 | F +316 38513717 | markus.seidel at medunigraz.at | bitte keine dringenden Patienteninformationen

E: info at clinimmsoc.org

or send a blank email to leave-45533427-183939985.3ea13d40a15475ac00ebbd9cd8a37d6d at lists.clinimmsoc.org