[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] HSCT consideration for CID/Variant SCID

Heimall, Jennifer heimallj at email.chop.edu
Thu Sep 25 00:17:04 EDT 2014

Yes, I would. I think you are right that this is consistent with an atypical SCID. You could consider whole exome sequencing as there are few known mutations missed by the gene ex comprehensive panel but I would not wait for that result before transplant with the worsening T cell numbers, low B cells and poor PHA stim.
You might consider also getting a radio sensitivity assay completed before the transplant since this is a t/b negative phenotype.

Hope the patient does well!
Jen

Sent from my iPhone