[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] SCID genetic testing?

Heimall, Jennifer heimallj at email.chop.edu
Tue Sep 30 23:36:38 EDT 2014

Hi -
You could contact Nih for enrollment to their natural history of idiopathic cd4 lymphopenia protocol. Perhaps there is genetic testing in that protocol at this point ?

I had run into a similar difficulty with an insurance company  2 years ago but eventually got to at least speak with a physician for a peer to peer review. I assume you also ready sent written request for appeal and peer to peer?  Also open enrollment time is coming for many patients and new insurance may start in January then-  perhaps your patient could change insurance carriers? This has also been a useful approach for some of my patients.
Jen

Sent from my iPhone

E: info at clinimmsoc.org