[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 16 y/o F with lung and CNS lesions, lymphopenia, absent NK cells, hypocellular bone marrow and lymphohistocytic infiltrate in lung

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:30:29 EST 2014

Dear Dr. Tam,
I would consider HLH within PID (Gata2 or ALPS) or another PID. Did you
check for NK bright? vitB12 or sFASL? DNT? Under IS therapy HLH may behave
mildly for a while.  Do you have a degranulation/cytotoxicity assay?
Best regards,

Luis Ignacio Gonzalez-Granado
Immunodeficiencies Unit
Hospital 12 de Octubre