[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 16 y/o F with lung and CNS lesions, lymphopenia, absent NK cells, hypocellular bone marrow and lymphohistocytic infiltrate in lung

Bodo Grimbacher bodo.grimbacher at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Mon Dec 1 17:09:45 EST 2014

Dear Dr. Tam,
My suggestion is CTAL4 deficiency (or - alternatively - LRBA deficiency
with quite late onset thoughŠ)
The diagnosis of CTLA4 deficiency is best/quickest via genetics.
I can offer to do this if you wish, alternatively you may wish to contact
Dr. Gulbu Uzel from the NIH?
Best,
Bodo

Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. B. Grimbacher