[CIS PIDD] Posting for Listserve

Bodo Grimbacher bodo.grimbacher at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Tue Mar 17 17:20:34 EDT 2015

Dear all,
One of our ICOS-deficient patients died of HPV-associated vulvar cancer.
In light of Geha¹s recent publication of a new ICOS-deficient family with
opportunistic PJP this may be a DD also for your patient?
Best, Bodo

Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. B. Grimbacher

Scientific-Director
CCI-Center for Chronic Immunodeficiency