[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Agammaglobulinemia and suspected Helicobacter canadensis like induced infection of the calf

Mikko Seppänen seppanen.mikko1 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 05:13:34 EDT 2015

Hi Klaus,

This is probably the patient from Bonn?

J Clin Microbiol. 2010 Dec; 48(12): 4672–4676.
Published online 2010 Sep 29. doi:  10.1128/JCM.01350-10

And I am sure you have read this? Which only tells that it will be very resistant... And often by unknown mechanisms...
Have you attempted WGS of the organism?

Genome Announc. 2014 Sep-Oct; 2(5): e00857-14.
Published online 2014 Sep 11. doi:  10.1128/genomeA.00857-14

T: Mikko Seppanen
Finland

or send a blank email to leave-2802605-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net