[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Treatment of STAT1 GOF

Juan Carlos Aldave Becerra jucapul_84 at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 18:56:26 EDT 2015

Thank you very much for your invaluable suggestions.With my best regards,Juan
Juan Carlos Aldave, MDAllergy and Clinical ImmunologyLima, Peru

From: Andrew.Issekutz at iwk.nshealth.ca
To: cis-pidd at lyris.dundee.net
Subject: RE: [cis-pidd] Treatment of STAT1 GOF
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 22:04:00 +0000

Dear Juan,

I would suggest contacting Raphaela Goldbach-Mansky at NIH:

email- goldbacr at arb.niams.nih.gov

She enrolled our pt., with SAVI (N Engl J Med 2014;371:507-18) in a JAK inhibitor study last year.

Regards,

Andrew Issekutz