[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Recurrent Sepsis Syndrome

Richard Wasserman drrichwasserman at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:50:03 EDT 2015

Thank you for your suggestions.

The patient was evaluated by Dr. Pitlock about three years ago and the
studies were negative or normal.

He is not monocytopenic.

I am working on a mitochondrial evaluation.

Does the group think it would be helpful to measure cytokine when he is
well as a baseline and then at presentation? If so, which cytokines?

Thanks,
Richard Wasserman
Dallas

--