[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Immunologist in Colima (Mexico)

Aristoteles dr.aristoteles at yahoo.com.mx
Mon May 11 07:35:31 EDT 2015

Dear Dr. Soler his best alternative will be Guadalajara (2 hours from Colima)
Dr Carlos Torres Lozano
 catolo137 at yahoo.com
+ 52 33 3344 5026 (office)
Av. Guadalupe 605 local 6, Chapalita, 44500 Guadalajara, Jal. MX

I am convinced that he will take care of you patient gladly.

Best.

Aristoteles.

or send a blank email to leave-2822209-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net