[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] NLH and rituximab = NHL NOT

Joshi, Avni Y., M.D. Joshi.Avni at mayo.edu
Tue May 26 13:53:42 EDT 2015

Dear Kate,
We do have about 20 patients with NHL/GL-ILD lymphocytic  infiltrate with/without granulomas that we follow at our institution.
We have treated 6 of them with Rituximab/AZA combo and have had insurance issues with only 1 of them.
We have tried to work around the issue by using a  previous diagnosis of cytopenia ( AIHA, ITP, etc) as a secondary diagnosis ( if the patient has had it in the past).

Thanks,
Avni Joshi
Mayo Clinic