[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Fucose anyone? LAD2 patient with draining wound

Saul Oswaldo Lugo Reyes dr.lugo.reyes at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:37:58 EDT 2015

    Dear Elena,

     Have you tried using intralesional filgastrim?

     I believe Richard Stiehm and Marco Yamazaki have reported good
experiences in patients with defective wound healing by applying GCSF
locally.

      Best wishes,

Saul.

--
Saúl Oswaldo Lugo Reyes

Investigador en Ciencias Médicas
Unidad de Investigacion en Inmunodeficiencias
9° piso, Torre de Investigacion,
Instituto Nacional de Pediatria
Coyoacan 04530 DF, Mexico
+52(55)10840900 ext. 1866