[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 17 mo M with autoimmune cytopenias, hypotonia, 3rd nerve palsy

Elena Hsieh whsieh at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 19 15:58:55 EDT 2015

You could do an Apoptosis assay?

Consider:
STAT3 GOF
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Early-onset+lymphoproliferation+and+autoimmunity+caused+by+germline+STAT3+gain-of-function+mutations <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Early-onset+lymphoproliferation+and+autoimmunity+caused+by+germline+STAT3+gain-of-function+mutations>

LRBA
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25931386 <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25931386>

Elena

or send a blank email to leave-2921150-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net