[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 17 mo M with autoimmune cytopenias, hypotonia, 3rd nerve palsy

Jonathan Tam kiditamae at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:17:49 EDT 2015

Thank you for the responses.  We're hopefully getting whole exome
sequencing and will look carefully at these areas.  The child is on pulse
dose steroids, but still having cytopenia.

@ Mikko Seppänen - the B cell numbers were normal (1021 cells/uL)

@Elena Hsieh - do you send your apoptosis assays somewhere or do them in
house at Stanford?

@Markus G. Seidel - we check his mitogen proliferation - which was present
but low.  We did not directly to CD3 though.  We have not sent sIL2R yet,
but will. As far as I know we still haven't really proven that the ptosis
is autoimmune, but we haven't found any other cause either.

Best,

Jonathan

or send a blank email to leave-2930590-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net