[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Adult patient with multiple brain abscesses by Nocardia sp.

Lourdes Tricas Aizpun lourdes.tricas at sespa.es
Fri Jul 10 03:16:49 EDT 2015

Dear colleague,
 I think the DHR test would be very informative.  Probably, there is the decrease of CD4 lymphocytes because these cells could be building the granuloma.  If you agree I can send you our lab method to make it. This is  a "in house" -method and it is cheap.
Best regards
 Lourdes Tricas
Immunology Department
 Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias, Oviedo, Spain
lourdes.tricas at sespa.es