[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Baby with intestingal lymphangiectasia

Richard Wasserman drrichwasserman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:16:08 EDT 2015

Joe,
Why is there no IgA? That concerns me a little. Most of the PLE's do pretty
well without supplementation. Does your lab normalize mitogen result for
lymphocyte count? I'd hate to give her two problems but while most dogs
have ticks OR fleas some have ticks AND fleas.
Richard Wasserman
Dallas

--
Richard L. Wasserman, MD, PhD