[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Baby with intestingal lymphangiectasia

Burcin Uygungil buygung at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 22:02:19 EDT 2015

Hi Joe,

Is she on a high MCL diet? Sometimes this can help decrease the overall losses so you can then gauge what her baseline IgG would be with dietary changes alone. This is not an easy diet though.

In my experience you would be chasing your tail but weekly or twice weekly subq IgG might be able to keep her levels up. Oftentimes replacement is not necessary. Depending on how far they live or how often you see her, you could just monitor levels closely.

Burcin

or send a blank email to leave-3001823-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net