[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Mowat Wilson syndrome with fevers and lymphoproliferation

Bodo Grimbacher bodo.grimbacher at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Sat Jul 25 11:09:17 EDT 2015

I have a patient who became hypogammaglobulinemic (only, no major
lymphocyte abnormalities) following Keppra treatment (³proven" by
re-exposure after hypogamma got better upon terminating the drug, but
neurology got worse).
We considered her stabile neurology more important and started IgG
replacement.
Best, Bodo
Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. B. Grimbacher

Scientific-Director